Task: Import data of first two records from 'Country' table and fields 'Capital' and 'Area' into the 'City' table and fields 'Name' and 'Area', accordingly (from the same database).
- Register and open your database.
- Open the 'City' table and switch to Data page. Make sure the Allow Edit button is pressed.
- Make sure there is no active transaction for this table window.
- Right-click the 'Country' table in the table list and choose Import Data From Country from the conext menu.
- Export dialog will appear. Make sure the source table specified correctly, and click Next.
- Choose Append export mode.
- Turn Limit the record count to option on and type '2' in the corresponding field. Click Next.
- Match the field 'Capital' from the 'Country' table with the field 'Name' from the 'City' table and the field 'Area' with the 'Area'. Remove mappings for other fields from mappings table. Click OK.
- Refresh data of the 'City' table.